AVID stands for Advancement Via Individual Determination and is a college readiness class designed to accelerate learning in order to reach your full potential and realize your college and career dreams. Students in AVID practice critical skills for a successful academic career, explore college and career pathways, participate in active tutorial groups, and gain life-changing experiences through guest speaker and field trip opportunities.
- What are the Requirements?
- What are the goals in AVID?
- Is AVID an easy 'A'?
- Is AVID for Every Student?
- Do Students have to maintain a certain GPA?
- How Are AVID students selected and notified of acceptance?
- Can students drop the course?