Transcript Requests

Current Students

Current students should log into their Naviance account and enter the name of the college that they are applying to. Once the application is turned in, they should request a transcript be sent from Naviance.  

To complete this: Sign into Naviance, click on “Colleges”, then “Colleges I’m applying to”, then “Request a transcript.”

If you are in need of a transcript for a scholarship, insurance or a job, please see Ms. Baker in the College and Career Center, or Mrs. McCowan, the Registrar, in Student Services.

Graduate of Crystal Lake South

Obtain a copy of your transcript via Parchment.


Contact Us

Katherine McCowan
Phone: (815) 455-3860 ext: 3215